Rules and Regulations
- If you disregard the rules of Twisted Trails Off Road Park, pose a safety threat to yourself or others, are fighting or behaving inappropriately, it will result in your immediate removal from the park.
- Park quiet hours are from 11pm until 7am, Off Road area closes at 7pm unless otherwise noted
- Stay in the posted areas of the park. Drivers and passengers ride at their own risk. Drivers must be 16 years old with valid drivers license.
- Speed limit except in the Off Road area is 5 mph. Please keep speeds down to prevent accidents and to keep dust down. No spinning tires allowed. Keep all wheels on the ground.
- Glass IS permitted in campsites ONLY. Glass is not permitted elsewhere at the park; violators will be FINED $100 immediately or removed from the park. This is for the safety of all.
- Children and pets must be supervised at all times. Pets must be leashed (6’ max), no excessive barking & you are responsible to dispose of pet waste.
- Please properly dispose of trash in provided containers or carry out what your carried in (State code). WE RECYCLE so help us keep our planet green by leaving the area cleaner than you found it. Do not leave oil, gas or any other hazardous material at the park (Federal code applies). Trash pick-up is at approx. 8am and 8pm.
- Campground fires are permitted in approved fire rings ONLY and are to be used for cooking and burning of firewood only.
- NO Fireworks, firearms, traps or the use of chainsaws on park property. Anyone cutting down or moving trees will pay for the replacement of the same size tree!
- ALCOHOLIC beverages are not allowed in the off road area and you must be 21 to consume alcoholic beverages (Federal code).
- Helmets required at all times for all ATVs, UTVs and bike riders, anytime, anywhere, NO EXCEPTIONS OR WARNINGS.
- NO RIDING DOUBLE on ATVs or motorcycles unless designed by the manufacturer to carry 2 people.
- Stay on designated trails and do not park where you are blocking a trail. All trails (tracks) are 2-way and multi-use so check each hill and watch for trucks, loaders, etc. the terrain is always changing. Pre-ride /drive all trails with caution for safety! No blind jumping!
- 6’ Minimum orange flag required for all vehicles in off road area; ATVs, UTVs, bikes, Jeeps/Trucks, etc.
- Seat belts required for all occupants in UTVs and Jeeps/Trucks.
- All Jeeps/Trucks should have at least one tow point and a full-size spare.
- Winch & lockers recommended for Jeeps/Trucks on yellow and blue trails.
- No rain checks or refunds.
Your Twisted Trails Family
For more information:
Call or Text for Off Road Park and General Inquiries: 231-651-9548
Call or Text for Race Info Inquiries: 231-818-7700
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org